Hello Lorraine.  Being you don't know the dosage your father is taking,
maybe you can tell me his symptoms and results of the new drug.  Any
information would be helpful.  Thank you,

-----Original Message-----
From: Hill, Lorraine <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 1998 5:47 AM
Subject: Re: Mirapex

My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's within the past year but has been
experiencing symptoms for almost 2 years. The symptoms started with a slight
rocking tremor in his right arm. He does not want anyone to know about the
disease. He is taking Mirapex only - I am not sure of the dosage. I would
also like to know if anyone has any information about a Dr. Sumuni ( I may
have the spelling wrong) at Penn Hospital in Philadelphia. Thanks. Lorraine
Hill