Hi all,

I wrote some time yesterday:

>I really do not understand all the panic reactions (mostly by doctors it
>seems) on the mentioning of possible liverproblems risks  when on  Tasmar.

Also I still think there should be no panic, because that is definitely no
help for PWP, it was made clear to me and became clear to me by reading more
pressreleases, that what I stated was already history. I (wrongly) assumed
the FDA was taking measures in USA that already were common practice in
Holland. In fact the present measures by the FDA were taken upon recent
severe new data, as we all know by now!!
My apology if anyone got confused by it!!

Furthermore I wrote:

>(BTW I have no financial interest in Roche what so ever......,
>or.................you must think
>my 1,000,000 shares in Roche is causing too much a conflict of
>interest????????????)

Did you ever see such a badly timed joke??????????

And I would like to say to Joe Bruman:

According to my info the NEW testfrequency in the first 3 months
is not as you wrote, probably a typo (OR I could be Wrong again....),
 but could you look into that Joe?
Thanks.

Latest remark: also a M.D. has written me off-list about Tasmar, and I have
requested him to post the new "doctor-info" about Tasmar on the list for
information. I hope he will!
(Because I haven't seen it on the list yet).

Hans.