Lorraine, We go to Penn, and I have always been impressed with Dr. Sunami, I'm
not sure of the spelling either.  I have heard her speak quite a few times and
she seems to be very knowledgeable about PD.  Everyone on the list knows how I
feel about the group there, they are excellent in every way shape and form.
We have been with the doctors since l987, and I know they are up on the very
latest.  Anything else I can answer, other than recommending you're calling
Jane Wright, MSS, call me or e-mail me.  Jane is probably one the world's best
listeners, I've ever met.
Enough said.
Gerry