Thanks for your continuing efforts to get media coverage of living
w/parkinson's.  On behalf of this pwp and my family and friends accept this
note of appreciation for never giving up.  Would a letter from list family
members referring to the tape from Gerry and Brig Haines in Nov. 98 that
was brought to the attention of Mary and Marni who now have a copy
personally delivered by the Haines help to at least get the tape a second
look/consideration?

Is the address from Gerry that she said was for tickets be the best address
or does anyone have a better more direct one to the programming/guest
department of the Williams' show?  What network carries this show?

Jeanette Fuhr 48/dx Nov 97

Gerry Haines said in part:

> Guess what, we did get the tape and short plea into producer's hands, her
real
> hands.  The first comment was, then we have to feature all diseases and
we
> can't possibly do that.  But Brig and I kept insisting that if she would
just
> look at this, then give it to him to look at, the both of them would be
> moved......
> Our son graduated with him in l980 from US Naval Academy and there again,
we
> hoped some influence would help, however, I don't know if that made any
> difference.
.  They have the tape, and I