>I forgot to mention that I could not find any information on Mirapex in the
>1998 PDR. There is a photo of the tablets but no pharmacological
>information. I am interested in contraindications, side-effect, etc. Thanks
>Lorraine Hill

Lorraine--there's lots re: Mirapex in the PD list archives-- here's the
webaddress.if you have web access.

the pd list archives web-site [which is maintained by simon coles] [and
which is part of the pwp web-ring maintained by jerry finch]is at:

http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/

People have had a variety of results with Mirapex---some swear BY it, some
swear AT it ! Peter'sexperience was very bad--ha;;ucinations and paranpoia,
due to Sinemet not being reduced when Mirapex was started, but this doesn't
bother everyone.   Please remember also that a pharmacist can give you the
package insert for ANY drug, and discuss these questions with you.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9+
Oxford, Ohio

           *     Ask  me about the  "CARE " list    *
           *     for caregivers of Parkinsonians   *