Dear Camilla .

I cannot help but to extern here my deep respect and admiration for what you
do and write in this list demonstrating your life of being of a woman brave ,
kind , honest and courageous and great wife , mother and friend .

I have to say this because with yours example of life gives to me a renewed
hope for the best destiny of mankind and humanity that sometimes I need very
much .
.
 Sincerely ,

Joao Paulo