Thanks, jerry--just checked my site, and all's well.  You have again done
us a great service, and I'm sorry you had to go through it again, as well
as losing $$$$$
Ride a horse for me!

Fellow PDers,

>The New Country site is back online:
>http://www.newcountry.nu/
>For those who have sites there everything SHOULD be the
>same (chuckle, chuckle), but please check them anyway.
>If you find any breaks or dead links in your section,
>please let me know.
SNIPPED

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9+
Oxford, Ohio

           *     Ask  me about the  "CARE " list    *
           *     for caregivers of Parkinsonians   *