I don't have PD but I do take several meds for Epilepsy.  The way that I
remember my meds is to also put them in a daily holder.  But the way I
can remind myself that I haven't taken them is to turn the pill bottles
around.  I take meds 3 times a day.
So when I get up the bottles are facing forward, after I have taken my
morning pills I turn them sideways.  After I take them in the afternoon
I turn them so that the back side is facing out.  Then when I take them
at night I turn them around so that they are facing forward again.
I leave them in sight in the bathroom since it is a room that always
gets used....  And I can just look while in the bathroom while washing
my hands or whatever and notice whether or not if I took them.
If the bottles are facing the wrong way for that time of day it will at
least make me check my pill case.  Then if I HAVE taken them and only
forgot to turn the bottles I will turn them to where they need to be.

Laurie