Robert,
Excellent letter. If you don't mind, where did you send it?

In a message dated 11/18/98 10:40:15 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Dear Dateline:

 I have been recently diagnosed with early-onset Parkinson's and have
 been unsure what the future holds for me. Thank you Robert Bazell and
 team for helping me better understand that situation with your frank,
 unbiased presentation of Sybil Guthrie's struggle with this dreadful
 disease. And thank you for helping me to cope by presenting me with
 such outstanding role models as Sybil, her family, and the fine people
 at Emory.

 Robert M. Johnson
 Holbrook, MA