I believe a couple of folks were inquiring about where I get my selegeline for
$10.00 a month.  My original post indicated that I am fortunate enough to work
for FedEx, so much of the cost is paid by the company.  My advice is this:
when possible, use generics and mail order for the lowest costs.  It may cost
you more than it costs me, but that combination typically gives you the
greatest discount.

I believe Advanta monitors this list and can provide information about their
program.  They don't service FedEx; instead, I think anyone on the list can
order through them.  Not sure about costs.

Sorry if I confused anyone.

Keith Chancey 45/14 months
Memphis, TN