In case Mr. Johnson does not see this. the address " [log in to unmask]"
I also sent one to [log in to unmask] and received an immediate answer.  It
is difficult to find that address on NBC s web site, they did say they were
gratified by the response. It is still not to late to comment to dateline.
Thanks , Nita