Lorraine Hill,
    This is in response to your post about Dr.Simuni at Penn Hospital in
Philadelphia.
    I was diagnosed last October with Parkinson's at the age of 45.  For a
second opinion, I went to the Parkinson's Movement Disorder Center in
Philadelphia in December. My doctor was Dr. Tanya Simuni who you asked
about.  She gave me a thorough exam and confirmed the diagnosis of
Parkinson's from the Neurologist that I had been to.  She wanted me to be in
a test study group to test  Remacemide and talked about different meds she
could start me on.  I opted not to do anything at that  time. I was scared
and devastated by the confirmation and told her I needed more time to adjust
to the news of Parkinson's.  I've been following through with my Neurologist
here in N.J. for the time being.  I have been on Selegiline since January.
I feel Dr. Sumuni was good and will probably go back to the center at a
future date.  I've read good things about the center and understand that Dr.
Amy Colcher is an excellent Dr. at the center too.
    If I can help you in any way with more information you can e-mail me
directly.
    Carol Nuss