At 03:05 AM 11/10/98 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 11/9/98 10:13:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
><< , are there any pd people around So. Oregon...Grants Pass maybe?
>
> any in the group here or do you know someone? >>
>
>Coleen:  If you will send me your mailing  address I will send you a list of
>Oregon support groups and then you can decided which group to contact.
>
>send to Dale Severance   12 Handhewn Way,  Manlius, NY 13104  or e-mail to

You can also call the national office of American Parkinson Disease Assoc
(APDA) at 1/800-223-2732.  They have information and referral centers through
out the United States and can give you referrals to support groups,
neurologists and other types of resources.  There is an information & referral
center in Oregon.

APDA Young PD Info & Referral Center
1/800-223-9776