Note the request for story ideas--perhaps the  problems getting CGs,
illustrated by Ivan's saga, would
be of interest--I pass this on the Hilary or whoever was working on that idea,

>Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 22:26:14 -0500 (EST)
>From: dateline <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Thank you
>Apparently-to: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>

>     Thank you for your E-Mail to Dateline NBC.  We are very pleased with the
>enormous reponse we are getting.  We can't write a personal note to every one
>of you but we print out all of our messages, look at them and disscuss your
>comments and reaction.  If you have a specific story suggestion please send
>them to:
>
>     STORY SUGGESTIONS
>     DATELINE NBC
>     ROOM 510
>     30 ROCKEFELLER PLAZA
>     NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10112
>
>     Also, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
>
>     TRANSCRIPTS:  Transcripts for NBC News Programs are available for
>purchase
>through the Burrell Transcript Service by calling 1-800-777-TEXT.
>
>     VIDEO TAPES:  Only selected segments of our news magazines ARE available
>on VHS cassette.  For information call 1-800-420-2626.
>
>     OTHER E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT NBC NEWS: [log in to unmask]
>
>     Again, thanks for watching...and staying in touch.
>

>        Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
>        the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9+
Oxford, Ohio

           *     Ask  me about the  "CARE " list    *
           *     for caregivers of Parkinsonians   *