Hello everybody!

For those of you who do not remember me (I've been away for 6+ months),
or are new, let me introduce myself:

I am 29 years old and live in Sweden. That's in Scandinavia, northern
Europe. I've had PD symptoms since I was 18, and I still have no
definite diagnosis, but I'm taking 100mg Madopar four times a day and
that works ok, so I'm satisfied with that for now. My neuro says he won't
be able to say anything definite until he sees how I progress, but it
seems likely that it's PD that I have.

For those who do remember me and maybe even helped support me when I had
love-problems (my girlfriend panicked completely when she realized it was
PD I had and not MS), I just want to tell you that all is good now: she
has actually moved from Germany to live with me in Sweden, and I am as
happy as can be! :)

I hope you all are feeling fine, and I wish you all the best.
/John