Dear caring and considerate people out there
Thank you those of you who responded so quickly to my request to fill in my
memory gaps in the exchange of email during the saga of Ivan. However, I am
sure there were more than those I received - I have very sparse coverage for
the period between the 5th and the 9th (inclusive) of November. Could you
search your memories once more for me please. Unfortunately, Ivan was also
having communication problems, so he doesn't have a record either.
Thanks,
Hilary Blue