Ken not only freezes from time to time in a standing position, he can freeze
with one arm in the air and seem to hold it there for several minutes until
someone moves it for him.  In the same vein, we attended a talk recently where
the speaker said to get someone moving again put a piece of paper on the
ground in front of them and they will step over it.  Ken shuffles with tiny
little steps, so I put sheets of paper in front of him as he walked and he
took great big steps over them all across the room!  Of course, he went back
to shuffling as soon as I stopped putting the papers there.