3 quick questions/comments
Dale if your Parlodel is 5mg capsules I could sure use it
new member from Sweden: why would anyone be more afraid of
PD than MS. PD isn't great but I think we are slightly
a little more fortunate than those with MS.
Is there a seperate list servefor those  who have had Pallidotomies?
I'd also like to echo tthe request for people who've developed
obsessive/compulsive behaviour to share their knowledge/expeience.
This may be a side effect more common than we know and not talked
about due to embarassment. In my case it contributed greatly to
the breakdown of my 18 year marriage.
Bill