Sorry Barb, I don't get it. Please explain. Are you referring to a 2 by 4
board or  a 2 or 4 wheel drive vehicle or what? Canadians are way beyond
Yankee land, and I have enough of a hard time understanding them. My mind is
just getting too dense as we approach the weekend - - - too full of Boeing
Engineering problems from this week.