For all who might be interested in participating in a Message Board
or Bulletin Board dedicated to PD and PWP, the following message is
from my sister who manages it.  Our mother is a PWP and we are both
dedicating whatever time and resources we have available to learn,
support and assist.  It's free!
Dennis Liebl, son of PWP Lillian 79/1
Could you please pass this message on to the PD Listserve?  Thanks!

I would like to invite those who have internet access to use our
message
board.  I've just added a new topic for Parkinson's Disease and
Movement
Disorders. Since it is brand new, you are the pioneers.... so feel
free to
let me know if you would like it named something else.

Go to: http://www.beescene.com/hive.htm  and then choose the message
board
link. Read the rules, then register and find the new topic. You are
then on
your way to posting, reading and sharing.  You can start a new
subject or
reply, use graphics (if you know a little html), and go back and edit
your
own notes.  The emoticons that are used for smiley faces show up as
actual
smiley faces. Try it!

There is no catch here. I'm not selling anything nor am I collecting
email
addresses. I simply have room on our message board, and since my mom
has PD,
I wanted to share that room with you. I will stop in and read so that
I can
learn more too! Enjoy, and let me know if you have questions or
suggestions.

Nancy
BeeScene Web Design
http://www.beescene.com