 I don't post very often but once in  a while I have an answer that might
help someone

Power Punch

1/4 cup prune juice
1/4 cup stewed prunes
1/4 cup applesauce
1/4 cup bran cereal

Mix together and take 1 oz. daily   You may want to freweze in ice cube trays

not a very delicate subject from a lady PWP, but I had the troubles we
>have and my gastroenterologist prescribed( MPG Generlac Solution 10g/l5
>ml. ) It has turned my life around. It is a clear solution that tastes
>like Kayro syrup.  You add 2 Tbs to any solution and cant even taste it.
>I am more nearly normal than I have been in years. Hope this is helpful.
>
>Barb W.

jjjane

http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=3507&MID=27440