I do not know if this will help. I had headaches for years, which I
thought were vascular and could stop by squeezing my head at the
temples. However, one cannot do this all night or day. The dentist noted
that I must be gritting my teeth at night and did some equilibration, a
lot in fact. My sister had the same thing , but required only a little
dental work. Your dentist really can tell. I slept with my head covered
up and holding my temples for years, until a dentist asked if I knew
that I gritted my teeth. Check it out. bye, Nita