This is not meant to influence,just my personal experience. I started
Tasmar 72 hours ago and the results are wonderful.I am taking TASMAR 100 4x
per day in addition to sinemet cr and eldepryl....within 24 hours  I can
now turn over in bed much easier..rise from a chair with greater ease.. no
off periods.. and generally feel much better.I am aware of dangers. have
taken a liver panel blood test  and wil continue to have blood test every
two weeks. My doctor is conservative and wil monitor me closely...so far
its a miracle..we shall see.