I feel this way, we can't make the world any worse by taking over, maybe a
little better.  Scorpios are very determined, very loyal and usually know
everything.  A little know fact, (don't know if it's fact or not, but it
sounds good) Scorpios usually die within 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after their
birthday, and for every one that passes on, there is another one born to
replace them.  Guess there will always be the same amount of Scorpios in the
world, just so you know, there's no winning against us.
Gerry