 Ivan Suzman        48/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  43 deg. F   :-)
  Any of you Listfriends interested in finding your way on Maine's
twisting roads?? You might find this story entertaining:

                      QUEBEC TOURISTS STRANDED IN DAMARISCOTTA

  Seems this hugh cah with Ke-bec plates, heading for the famous coastal
antique-shop town, Wiscasset, pulled up to wheah a Damahscottah
(Damariscotta) fahma was standin', takin' a break from a hahd day's labah
on a tracta in a hayfield.

   The Canadian drivah said to him,

   "Pardonne me, monsieur, but woud you be kind enouf to tell me if zees
road goes to Wiscasset?  My wife and I, we have studied ze map, and we
are a beet uncertaine!"

   Fahmah ponda'd the ansah for a minute, turned and said,

   "Why, nosah!  This road stays right heah!"

                             OR, TRY THIS CLOSING LINE:

 A freuently-used alternative closing line for our lost friends from
Quebec, especially after the "weatha" had been bad for a few days, is:

    "Why, nosah!!  You kent get theah from heah!"

Ivan :-)