Hilary  -  In a message dated 98-11-23 01:18:58 EST, you write:

<< ... it has absolutely everything to do with MY Parkinson's - because it is
my love of music, among other thngs that distinguishes me, that makes me ME
and not just a disease. I am not the disease, and the disea se is NOT I. I
have an existence outside of the disease, I think, look, feel hear beyond the
limits of a disease. Sure I'm handicapped in certain areas  FROM the disease,
but I am still separate  from it. I have PD bu PD does not have me! >>

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU !!
GOOD LUCK AT THE HEARING TODAY

WHAT WITH PD AND THE SYSTEM TAKING YOUR CHILDREN, THERE'S SO MUCH THEY'VE
TRIED TO TAKE ALL HOPE FROM YOU BUT TRY NOT TO DESPAIR - KEEP YOUR HEAD
UP.SHOW THEM THEY CAN'T PULL YOU DOWN BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. WE
BELIEVE IN YOU HILARY. WE'RE PROUD TO KNOW YOU! !!

MHD