 Dear Camilla,

I phoned Hilary this morning, having decided myself that she NEEDS
backing and support. Hilary said thank you,my posting to the Parkinson's
List was very much appreciated, and all of a sudden, both of us were
choking back tears.   This is a situation where I wouldln't have gone out
on a limb, unless she said OK.

  Later, she e-mailed me privately, having read my post to the list in
detail, and thanked me again from the bottom of her heart. So telephoning
Representative Davis has her approval.

 The most interesting point is that if Virginia would help Hilary
herself, so that she is in a stronger position to retain  with her all 3
children, instead of dividing them up, the family will have a real chance
to reunite.  And I have faith that our calls will turn the tide, and give
her REAL hope of having Jed, Jessie and Jenn-Amy home, after a long and
painful battle, since becoming a widow 3 years ago.

I hope you might consider al call yourself to Rep. Davis office, if you
haven't already.  Perhaps my style is bolder than yours, Camilla, but,
gee whiz, you are probably the best caregiver-advocate we have!  You
can't imagine how much respect I have for you-it is absolutely
unmeasureable...I think about what you do for all of us and just say to
myself, AWESOME!!.

Thank you,
 Ivan Suzman        48/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   49   deg. F   :-)