I've resisted as long as I can--but here goes---
Yes, the "fishies" swan over the dam and out to the sea in the 30's, 'cause
I was in Hign School then and remember them well.  Yes, that was the chorus
of "She's too fat...", and "mares " do eat "oats, and what about ridin' the
"Chatanooga Choo Choo" ?

BTW-- I'll not inflict it on the whole list, but if anyone really WANTS
the fishie lyrics, I THINK I can come up with MOST of them (shudder!) and
will transmit off list if requested.....also at least SOME of the HUt-Sut
lyrics.  So why can't I remember what I went to the closet to get?

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !