Boy, when I come up with a half-baked, harebrained idea, leave it to my
friends to set me straight! I admit that I didn't think it thru and that
I was compelled by my do-gooder heart rather than my sometimes rational
brain! I'll try to remember that 24 hour before I write rule from now
on. Thanks for setting me straight. Guess I'll stick to Perry Como...&
speaking of goofy old songs-how about "the Naughty Lady of Shady Lane?"
& who could forget "Winchester Cathedral"?  I'm signing off for now
(tucking my tail between my legs!). I would like to wish everyone the
blessings and abundance of Thanksgiving!

--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>   Peoria,IL