At 07:43 PM 11/24/98 -0800, Rosemary wrote:
>A member of our support group is moving to Eugene Oregon.  He would like to
>know if there is a Movement Disorders Clinic in or near there and also if
>there is a support group  in Eugene.  Thanks.  Rosemary  cg for Dex 74/5

Rosemary,

I can't speak for movement disorder clinics in Eugene, but I know that it
will be a good head start to find a support group.  There are a number of
places on the web to find support groups, and you can look at them all.  I
have tried to find all of these lists and amalgamate them into one.  I have
tacked it onto my photos web pages as a part of the Parkinsonian Links.

Find the photos web pages at

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/

...and navigate to the links pages, scroll down to organizations, and then
click on "Support Groups," or go directly to the support groups page at...

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/asupport.html

I trust that you have browser capability and can access the site.

For others on the list, I would appreciate your help in making certain that
the data that are correct which pertain to support groups of which you are
aware.  There are undoubtedly errors still in it, as well as a host of
duplications; and there are many omissions as well.

Thanks you for your help.  Hopefully it will prove a good thing for all of us.

Art

Arthur Hirsch <> [log in to unmask] <> Lewisville, TX

 - - - - - - - Always Remember This - - - - - - -
 - - Happiness Is Right,  So Choose Happiness - -