WRONG I NOT M.FOX WISH I HAD HIS MONEY,HUMOR,AGE AND PARKINSON FOR ONLY 7
YEARS IN STEAD OF 30 YEARS. IT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.  i said many times i hope
to live,work long enough for some of you to go through what i have. DEC.
2nd back to the hosp. who wants to go a long? i need help in putting in a
sump pump before then lolo  my pains so bad it is all i can do to walk or
hold VIVIAN. THATS  BAD.

                                     lima,ohio
                                     74/30

                                     I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN