I received this from another group & just had to share it.  I hope that it
will be taken just for what it is, a cute story.
Linda

Subject: "Only for Special Occasions"

Author unknown!!

This is more embarrassing for my mother than for me because I wasn't quite
4
years old when it happened.  My mother taught me to read when I was 3 years
old
(her first mistake).  One day I was in the bathroom and noticed one of the
cabinet door was ajar.  I read the box in the cabinet.  I then asked my
mother
why she was keeping napkins in the bathroom.  Didn't they belong in the
kitchen?  Not wanting to burden me with unnecessary facts she told me that
those
were for special occasions.

Now fast forward a few months.  It's Thanksgiving Day and my folks are
leaving
to pick up the pastor and his wife for Dinner.

Mom had assignments for all of us while they were gone.  Mine was to set
the
table.  You guessed it!  When they returned, the pastor came in first and
immediately burst into laughter.  Next came his wife who gasped, then began
giggling.  Next came my father, who roared with laughter.  Then came mom,
who
almost died of  embarrassment  when she saw each place setting on the table
with
a "special occasion" napkin at each plate, with the fork carefully arranged
on
top.  I had even tucked the little tails in so they didn't hang off the
edge.
My mother asked me why I used these and of course my response sent the
other
adults into further fits of laughter.  "But Mom, you SAID they were for
special
occasions!!"