Janet, et al,

I, too, was quite disappointed in the TV news magazine coverage of the MJF
story tonight.  But, it was on Dateline on NBC, not 20/20 with Barbara
Walters.  Did anyone else notice that they patched it together with bits
from their excellent show last week on deep brain stimulation?  I guess
they figured they HAD to cover the story, but didn't have time to do a good
job on it.

Let's hope that 20/20 and Barbara get a real interview AND get some facts
laid out correctly.  They are on 3 nights a week now, so they should be
able to slot some good time for it.

Jane K.