 4 years a go i had a operated it. meds would not help i went to a doc.
that was what he did for a living. so i went he said i would be in hosp.
for 3 to 10 days. whent in at 180 lbs. spent 51/2 months in icq. they said
i would never live a live. i was one of the first with PD. had 3 operation
. you see scars i got.  now i am in bad shape again. he does not know for
sure as what to do. i said to my own family and list family i would go
back. am in pain all the time. as i have said earlier to make sure they
know you have PD. they will try and change your meds. so make sure your
nero know what you are doing. mine will see about my PD.  THE OTHER HE DOES
NOT KNOW ABOUT. i was the first PD in lima to have one. on any trip to
hospital let then know  you have PD. i can all most write book on it.  it
has taken me 4 years to get to 118 lbs.   as i said lots of time now i go
to the reading to eat as fast i put it in out it comes. i got 3 opening to
my belly. so just email me on any thing you would like to know.lot luck on
you who are having trouble.

                                    I.Y.Q.   DON AND VIVIAN
                                    LOVE OF MY LIFE-52