Sat, 21 Nov 1998 00:56:31 PST  Laurie Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I am VERY new to this list, so what I have to say probably doesn't count
>that much.

You are wrong about that, Laurie!!
The opinion of new members is imo as important as the opinion of members
that are longer on the list.

AND LATER:

>I am afraid that I wasn't thinking when I sent in my opinion on this
>subject.  I forget that I am several days behind, I probably should have
>read farther before putting my two bits in.

A lot of members are behind reading the mail.
Just keep sending your opinions.

>So I hope that what I
>wrote didn't get anyone angry.

>I apologize if it did.

Sorry Laurie, but reading this made me laugh out loud and made me angry at
the same time.
While others are "debating" issues by "namecalling" in a way that six
members unsubscribe,
YOU think you got anyone angry?? YOU think you have to apologize for giving
your opinion??

These six persons were here for a reason: to get info about PD or find
support in their fight against PD.
These persons are now without the support of our -most of the time-
wonderful list.
THAT is kind of frightening............
THAT makes me angry and sad.............
THOSE persons need apologizes BY THE "NAMECALLING DEBATERS".............
Are they taking responsability for the consequences of their actions in
trying to get the unsubscribers back on the list??  I Think they should!! I
hope they will!!

Take care,   Hans.