Can anyone (like Charlie Meyer or Bill Heitman) tell me if Clozaril has
a wearing off effect?  My father increased dosage from 37.5 mg to 50 and
was great.  Now, suddenly, he seems to be having all sorts of
anxiousness and anxiety, can't sit still, is behaving terribly with home
health people.  This seems to be his pattern with every damn drug.  And
we are running out of ideas.  He also began 10 mg of Paxil at the same
time he changed.  This is getting just too much to deal with for all of
us.

Appreciate any words of wisdom.  The doctors are not able to help.  He
does not go to a movement disorder clinic because of his condition and
the distance and trouble for my mother.  His neuro is helpful but does
not hold much hope.

JH