In a message dated 11/22/98 6:57:34 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 What over-the-counter drugs are safe for things like sinus headaches,
 allergies, colds, etc.  It would be really helpful for me and perhaps others
 to have a list similar to the list of drugs William Heitman put out on the
 net.  Help would be appreciated. >>

I have found I can take:

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) or Aspirin (both are 325 mg--standard tablet) starting
with one for pain, including headaches.

Benadryl for runny noses including colds and allergies (I use the children's
formula-an elixir at 12.5 mg per 5 ml-teaspoon (usually one teaspoon is
sufficient ).

Coke syrup for upset stomachs.

 That is about all I find I need.
 Note:  Acetaminophen is a liver toxin, so anyone taking Tasmar should
probably not take it.  Ask your doctor what is best for you.

Regards,
WHH 55/19