Nope Barb, just 3 little fishes and a momma fish too. Thanks to Ken, Art
and Linda who helped. I found a web site and ordered the fishies on a
disk which also had Marzi Dotes and more on it. It said it was for
children. I might send it to my grand kids who are already convinced
that grandma is nuts. Most likely I will make them tapes and keep the
disk for their nutty grandma. I just love those songs.

Barb, I bet you do remember it <grin>. They will be here in a few days,
or one week. I must really be off my rocker because I really want them
to get here fast. Thanks, Nita