Barb_MSN wrote:
> The gentleman in question who's the originator of the "Blue lenses
> for relief of  some major PD symptoms," is Tom Reiss.
>
> Kathrynne has provided the formula of the blue tint, and how to apply
> it to lenses (see page 139) so I presume this information is in the
> public domain (please correct me if I'm wrong, Tom and/or Kathrynne).

Thanks for bringing this up, Barb, I've been looking for the author of
the Blue Tint recipe. I thought it originated with Virginia Herd, and
e=mailed her, but the post was returned nondeliverable. So I took the
recipe to an optometrist, who verified it, and said there was no
copyright on such a recipe. I thought it should be included, as I think
it has potential value for PWP; but I would very much like to credit the
true author. Tom -- are you there? May I provide readers with proper
credit?
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--