After just reading Janet's posting of the pamphlet about constipation,
maybe my
interest in finding out more about toxicity
needs to be enlarged  to the digestive system in general.   Someone
pointed out to me that the liver is probably on overload with all the
medications I take and having a slow bowel is what is likely to be
toxic.

About the time I was diagnosed, l982, I
read about a study being done by a Canadian, Dr  Andre Barbeau.... if my
memory serves me correctly.
He was studying hydrographic basins in Quebec  where there was a high
incidence of PD.  He thought the pesticides and herbicides draining from
the forests into the water supply of towns might be introducing toxins
that would challenging
for the liver to detox.  Anyone else hear of this and what the results
might have been?