For some unknown reason I have received five request
over the last two days asking about a chatroom for
PDers. Perhaps the other one is off-line, but for
whatever reason I set up a chatroom just for us.

This chatroom uses Java (meaning you need to have
Netscape or I.E. Ver. 4.x+ Both are free so if you
don't have it - go get it.) You will need to contact
those you would like to meet (not here - off list,
please) and arrange a time to meet them in the chat
room.

This PD chatroom is not on a public list, however be
warned that by going to "Forums" you can get into some
pretty raunchy conversations.

Rules: No spitting, no fighting, clean your boots
before coming in and leave your horse outside.
Otherwise, have fun.

The address is:
http://www.newcountry.nu/chat/

Jerry Finch
--
Habitat for Horses - Help us save the horses! Go to:
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=3507&MID=27440