Dear List,

Hilary BLue, a 49 year old PWP, mother of 3, and a widow,  andhas a court
hearing today.  Virginia should give BACK her 2 girls, who are
institutionalized.  She should not be victimized because she is a young
PWP and a widow,  at age 49.

Virignia should provide her with what she needs: a housekeeper for two
hours a day, and a personal care attendant, just like we ge tin Maine.
Hilary has the right to be WITH  her children.  They are Jed, Jenn-Amy
and Jessie. And her children have the right to be with her!

The children and Hilary deserve to live like any other fmaily who love
one another .  Hilary is NOT from Virginia oriiginally , and needs our
VOCAL and TELEPHONE support to the Viriginia authorities.  THis includes
US REp Tom Davis, who is 4th in line in the REpublican leadership,. now
shed of Newt, who has gotten the boot.

Please help Hilary TODAY so that she can reunite her family, instead of
being told she's an  "unfit"  mother.

Viriginia owes it to Hilary, for all she is doing for VIrginia.  And
believe me, to be a part-time piano teacher and a leading voice for
Parkinson's is enough.  just to be able to be strong enough to go to a
hearing, and try to wrest control of her children is enough.  Just to be
alive and be Hilary is enough.  VIrginia, REUNITE THIS FAMILY ON A
LONG-TERM  BASIS.  NOW!!

IVAN

Power to the Parkinsonian people

 Ivan Suzman        48/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      deg. F   :-)