Ivan-- I'm curious whether Hilary asked you to post these messages and to
flood the Rep's, office?  My understand is that the hearing today is
related to Jed, not to Jane Amy and Jessi--this is a pretty complex family
situation and unless Hilary has *specifically asked for *these actions, I
think we should be careful not to intervene.
I appreciate your wish to help her, since she has done so much for you--but
sometimes action can be *counterproductive*---I will follow Hilary's
lead.....

>^^^^^^  WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^  :-)
> Ivan Suzman        48/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
> Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      deg. F   :-)
>Virginia US Representative Tom Davis (Hilary Blue's distric)t is tel. 202
>-225-1492
>
>. Please flood his office with our pleas to get the 2 hrs/day of
>housekeeper asssistance and the personal care attendant Hilary needs to
>be  able to have her 2 daughtres return home. Her son is still with her.
>
>Ivan :-)

        Camilla Flintermann                     <[log in to unmask]>

                          "Our lives begin to end
                          the day we become silent
                          about things that matter..
                           ...Martin Luther King,Jr.