Is there anyone on this list who has a VA disability pension and has solved
the problem of limits on outside income? Specifically, is there an advocacy
group or person that can offer advice to a family needing exta income and
having the ability to earn it, but limited by the rules? If so, please send me
a phone number so that our member family, which does not have a computer, can
call for the information.

Please e-mail me directly rather than posting to the list. I take it in digest
form which is delayed for at least a day and, with Thanksgiving this week,
would like to pass on any replies to the family who asked before I break for
the holiday.

Thanks!

Anne Martin