Dear Ivan--thanks for the clarification.  Because Hilary has told me about
some of the severe emotional problems with the kids, and their conflicts
with each other, I was hesitant to just say "send them home". Jane Amy, for
one, may not want to be home at present, and  there are serious conflicts
between her and Jessi. (BTW, note spellings of names).   Because I am
familiar with some of the internal workings of "the system" I was hesitant
to do anythjng that might actually make things worse.  However, the
possibility that assistance in the home could at least remove the PD
impediment to reunification should certainly be considered.  I'll see what
I can do.