Bob, I was just looking at an Ames Bros. album, and I swear there were four of
them, And the Mills Bros., I believe were 3 brothers and the father, who
joined when one of the brothers died.  Your technical explanation makes sense.
Are you familiar with Ray Coniff's orchestra?  I don't know how many singers
he had, but they would mimic band instruments and make it sound like a very
large group.  As for Les Paul and Mary Ford, I understand they performed in a
tiled bathroom to give even more echo to the overdubs.  I heard today that
when the musicians who were adding Natalie Cole's voice to the original
recording of "Unforgettable" by her late father Nat "King" Cole, they became
so emotional when his voice came over the speakers, they had to keep starting
over.  As to what this has to do with PD?  It may not be as important as
discussions of medications and treatments, but music has always helped me over
the rough spots in my life, and I hope it does the same for others.  I have a
large collection of records, tapes and CDs and although it is not organized
like I hope it will be someday, I will always be happy to dig out a record and
check on lyrics, or other facts.  Ken B