I have learned something, Hilary!  I always thought it was a coincidence, that
four guys were always hanging out together in the neighborhood, and would just
decide to sing.  Sure beats them buying a handgun and robbing convenience
stores!  Now comes another question, Many of the groups were brothers, and
frequently brothers have similar voices, I guess they had to do the best to
sing the part they were assigned!  I like that game you watched on TV, but
never heard of it before.  Sounds like a good party game.  Ken B