Ken,

I remember hearing that the MTA ()Metropolitin Transit Authority) song was an
early attempt at a political commercial in Boston --maybe for mayor.  It was
supposed to influence folks to vote for (?) George O' Brian who was committed
to to getting poor Kelly off the MTA by reducing the fee to its perevious 5
cents (?).  I understand that George lost .  Poor Kelly, huh?

WHH

PS: Don'tcha wish you had kept all those old 78 rpm jewels?  The songs I
described earlier: "I don't want her", "I used to work" , and "feets" were all
on a single 78 record--Aurther Godfrey sings, or hits, or somesuch.