Barb Rager wrote:
> I was at first reluctant to post this as I did not want to appear to be becoming involved with the tone of the exchange of ideas on the subject. However, here it is, an account of my own personal experience with deception and exploitation:<

Barb,
        Last year some jerk posted something similar to the list and the
subject line was "Cure for Parkinsons" or something like that.

>I knew something was wrong.  The alert bell rang loud and clear in my head.  I didn't want to hear it.<

Some of us felt that same moment of hope, and then bitter
disappointment. Hang in there. We willl beat this thing.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^