Irene, Thank you for the kind words, I did not know anything about it.  I
heard from Penn. that I had received the cg award but did not expect the
article.  I hope it gives PD the publicity it deserves. I wish the Morning
Call had covered it only to get the word out more.  I told them we had a
support group here in Bethlehem, and one in Easton, but not a word.  Do you
get to the one in Easton?  It's at Easton hospital, and I've spoken there
twice, but I believe you need to contact Mary Lake there. Perhaps there is one
in your area that you already participate in.   If your daughter would ever
like to attend one of our meetings, we meet 2nd Thurs. of every month at
Muhlenberg Hospital.
Thank you again.
Gerry Haines